Exhibitors and products
Many of you probably already noticed that on 21 December the Swedish government announced measures in response to the increased rates of infection. For trade fairs, this means that we can admit one (1) visitor per 10 sqm. The new regulation applies from 23 December until further notice.
We are already subject to infection control measures such as:
- Informing visitors and exhibitors about how the spread of infection can be avoided.
- Offering visitors and exhibitors ample opportunity to wash their hands with soap and water or to disinfect with hand sanitiser.
- Designing the aisles between the stands to avoid congestion.
- Ensuring that congestion is avoided in places where visitors stay for a long time (restaurants and stage areas).
- Encouraging visitors and exhibitors with symptoms to stay home.
Based on current regulations and guidelines, we plan to hold Underhåll 2022, the Swedish Maintenance Fair, on 15-18 March. We will offer a safe and secure environment within the current restrictions. We will keep you informed about the measures we are taking on our website.
The health of our visitors, exhibitors and employees is our top priority. The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Gothia Towers is a Covid-secured venue and we always follow the current restrictions and regulations by our Swedish government.