The safety and health for visitors and employees is our top priority. In order to offer you the best possible conditions when you visit us, we have adapted our facilities and adopted new routines according to prevailing circumstances. Our meeting place is vast which makes it easy to keep a distance.
For your safety
- We clean even more frequently.
- We provide hand disinfectant at the entrances of our hotels and restaurants and clear signs to restrooms where you can wash your hands.
- We limit the number of guests at our restaurants.
- Food and beverages may only be consumed sitting at tables alternatively at stools by the bar counter with sufficient distance.
- We have customized all areas with greater distance between furniture.
- We have opened more breakfast rooms. We also offer a breakfast bag to-go.
- We have placed distance markers in our lobby, by the lifts and in restaurants.
- We have assigned so-called distance managers, to ensure that there is no congestion in our lobby or restaurants at any time.
- We customize our check-in and open more receptions if needed.
- It is possible to use a QR code in our lobby to book tables at our restaurants where the menu is also available as a QR code.
- We train our staff continuously to clarify guidelines and procedures.
- We inform our guests about guidelines and routines in Swedish and English.
- We always have medical staff on site.
We are, of course, following the Swedish government’s and authorities’ decisions and recommendations on the corona virus. We also adher to the Swedish hospitality industry’s clarifications, Safe to visit, for a safe hotel stay and a safe restaurant visit.
In the event of new guidelines or decisions, we have good procedures and preparedness in place.
Help us create a safe meeting place by:
- Stay at home if you are infected or have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Washing your hands regularly or use hand disinfectant.
- Keep your distance and respect the markings at our meetingplace.
- Avoid crowding in the lobby, check-in, queues, breakfast buffets and bar counter.
- Do not eat or drink while standing at the bar or at standing tables.
Events and meetings
Since March 12, 2020, public gatherings and public events with more than 500 participants must not be held in Sweden. On March 27, the Government, on the recommendation of the Public Health Authority, decided to further limit public gatherings and public events from Sunday, March 29. The decision, which is valid until further notice, means that the permitted limit for the number of participants is lowered from 500 to 50 people. The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group obviously acts in accordance with this decision in all aspects of our business.
Therefore, as long as the decision is in force, we will not carry out any site events with more than 50 participants. Intensive work is underway to find new dates or opportunities for those events that have been affected by the current rules so far. Many already have new, fixed dates. For the latest information about our upcoming exhibitions and events, please visit their respective websites.
More on safety and security
You are in safe hands at the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre and Gothia Towers. We have set a high priority on security at our venue for many years, so that we can effectively ensure the right level of security at the right time. We have qualified security personnel and well-functioning routines and processes to handle different events.
As a visitor, you are safe with us.
Gothia Towers is certified according to the Safe Hotels Premium Level and Well Fire-Protected Hotel. Both certifications set high demands on skills, training and technical protection and provide a guarantee for all guests. You can stay with us in a safe environment
Read more about COVID-19 on the following website:
Public Health Agency of Sweden